1. What Information Do We Collect?
1.1 Information You Give To Us
We receive and store any information you give to us, such as when you:
- Download, update and play our games;
- Enter our competitions;
- Enter information on our Website;
- Purchase our merchandise;
- Subscribe to our newsletters or other information feeds;
- Purchase Services through an online store;
- Make an in-app purchase;
- request technical support, make a compliment or complaint, or otherwise contact us directly; or
- give us your information in another way.
1.2 Information Collected Automatically
We receive and store certain types of information automatically when you interact with us, such as:
- Information about how you use our Services. We use this information to design new Services, improve our games, provide social features and to deliver our Services to you;
- When you sign-in to our games / apps with Facebook, Twitter, Game Center or other platform providers, we gather from that provider your basic profile information just name and last name
- Information about the device you use to access our Services such as its make & model, operating system version, platform, language, time zone, device carrier, applications installed and network;
- Cookies: You can disable cookies through your web or phone browser settings but you may find that you are not able to enjoy all of the features of our Services if you do so;
- The advertising ID for your device. You can reset the advertising ID at any time through your device settings.
- Your general location location (ie. city/country) based on your IP Address, so we know what language to use and so that we can provide Services that are applicable to your location; and
1.3 Information From Third Parties
Sometimes we collect information about you from third parties, such as Apple
, or Google
. We collect this information so that we can deliver Services you have requested. We collect this information:
- When you purchase our Services via the App Store, Google Play Store, or other Storefront;
- If you log into our Services through a social media account (such as Google +) we will collect your basic profile information such as your name, current profile picture,
- When you use in-app features such Game Center we will collect information such as your user name and your gameplay information.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
How we use your personal data
- So you can play our games
Enjoyable games are a complex business. We work with vendors and partners who give us the technical abilities that let you play and enjoy our games, and to run the business that supports those games.
- For product support, development and improvement
We use personal data to provide customer support, to improve our games, and to develop new games. We use personal data for playtesting as well as customer and market insight.
- To provide advertisements to you
We use personal data to provide advertisements to you, both in our games and via related platforms. Sometimes we use personal data to deliver ads based on your interests.
- To market our products to you
We use personal data to market our games to you such as by email, social media, push-notifications and other methods
- To perform our own analytics.
We perform analytics on personal data we hold for business analysis and operations, business intelligence, product development and improvement, personalizing content, providing advertising, and making recommendations;
- We may combine information about you that we have collected from multiple sources.
When we share your personal data
- To deliver advertising to you
We share your advertising ID with our advertising partners. We may also share demographic information about you, and your likes and interests, to allow our partners to provide more relevant advertising to you. ( Like Google Adsense )
- To better understand our customers
We may share your personal data with our analytics & attribution partners. This allows us to better understand our customer base and improve product development and revenues. Our analytics & attribution partners may combine the personal data we provide to them with information about you from other companies, to create richer more meaningful data sets.
- When you access social media when playing our games
2.1 When Do We Disclose Information
We may disclose the personal information we hold about you in the following circumstances:
- If we are required or authorised to disclose by law or by a law enforcement agency;
- To our business partners in the course of providing our Services to you, or generally in the conduct of our business. This may include organisations who provide services to us, such as advertising, payment processors or hosting services. Please see below for more information about third party services; and
- To avoid, lessen or prevent a serious emergency or crime. If we use or disclose personal information about you in those circumstances we will make a written record of such use or disclosure.
2.2 Childrens’ Privacy
Child Safe Apps
If your ONUR CT INC. is labelled a Child Safe App, it was built with child safety as a priority. Our Child Safe Apps have no advertising, no data collection, no in-app purchases and no links to external sites or apps.
We do not knowingly contact or collect information from children under 13 without the permission of their parent/guardians. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental/guardian consent or delete the information.
2.3 Third Party Services
We encourage you to be careful about the protection of your own personal information when using third party services such as social media platforms.
2.4 Marketing, In-app Purchases & Opting-Out
2.4.1 Direct Marketing
Sometimes we will use your information to tell you about our Services and our news, such as new games we are launching, events we are running, or merchandise we sell. You can opt-out if you don’t want to receive this information.
2.4.2 In-app Purchase
Some of our games offer in-app purchases. Examples of in-app purchases are items you can purchase (for real or in-game currency) or other additional features. If you don’t want to make in-app purchases, don’t use these paid-for options and consider disabling in-app purchases on your device.
2.4.3 Advertising ID
Understanding our players is fundamental to creating a fun game that our fans want to play. An advertising ID is a unique ID which gives users better controls and provides developers with a simple, standard system to continue to monetize their apps and ensure customers and given advertising for products and services which match their interests. You can reset your ID at any time via the settings on your mobile device. Collecting your advertising ID helps us understand what your interests are and how we can tailor your experience to match.
You may reset your device’s Advertising Identifier, which will result in your device being disassociated from ad targeting profiles based on the Advertising Identifier in effect prior to reset. You can do this by clicking on Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising -> Reset Advertising Identifier.
You can reset your advertising ID by clicking the menu icon to display the apps list, then find and select the Google Settings icon, then find and select “Ads” and selecting “Reset advertising ID”.
Ways to opt-out of our Services:
- if we send you an email, there will be an unsubscribe link;
- if we post updates via Facebook you can ‘unlike’ our page and you will no longer get updates;
- if you receive one of our ‘tweets’ you can stop following us on Twitter; or
- if we use another type of social media you can opt-out using that service.
2.5 Storage, Security & Data Retention
We store information on servers in Australia, United States, Singapore and Germany.
Onur CT INC. uses a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example, we store the personal data you provide on computer systems that have limited access and are in controlled facilities. Because of the limitations of our systems, we do not have standardised retention policies. We try to delete or deidentify data when we no longer require it. We are working towards building new systems that allows us to better manage retention timeframes.
2.6 Access, Correction & Deletion
You may request access to your personal information at any time by sending a written request to our Privacy Officer by email at email@example.com .
If your information changes, let us know so that we can update our records. If you would like us to de-activate your records that we hold, please tell us. Once de-activated your data will not be accessible. Please note data deletion requests can take up to 30 days for residents of the EEA (European Economic Area).
If you have any concerns or complaints about your privacy please contact us by:
- Using via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Onur CT INC.
Our Privacy Officer will respond to your complaint within a reasonable time after we receive it, provided you supply return contact details. If you do not provide return contact details, we will be unable to respond to your complaint, although we will consider its content.
4. Updates to this Policy
- Advertising ID
- A unique ID that is generated for your device to track activity by advertising companies to improve their service in game. This is also known as Interest Based Advertising. You may be able to opt-out of this feature on some platforms. You may also be able to reset your advertising ID on your device.
- Interpretation and interpolation of unidentified data to predict and isolate trends relating to game play and app use.
- in-app purchase
- An in-game system that allows exchanging real money for virtual goods or in-game currency.
- IP Address (Internet Protocol Address)
- A unique string of numbers separated by full stops or commas that identifies each computer using the Internet Protocol to communicate over a network. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks.
- ONUR CT INC. (“us”)
- Services offered by us and includes our games, websites and related services.
- An online business presence for sales. We work with Apple’s App Store, Google Play and Amazon Appstore storefronts as our primary storefronts for sales but our games are also available on Windows Store, Xbox Marketplace and many others.
- Terms of Service
- Rules and conduct standards that are defined that one must comply with to use the service.
- third party services
- Services provided by a provider that is not owned or controlled by Onur CT INC.